Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SELF POTRAIT

I don't know why i really love self potrait. I think self potrait is the thing to people see who you really are. It's kinda fun to do self potrait, you can express yourself with whatever you want.

When i make a self potrait i want it to be taken really close up. You know sometimes i feel shy when i published my self potrait photos, cause i'm not feeling pretty at all. But now i try the best not to shy to potrait photos. (i hope you like it...........!!!)









These photos above are taken by my self. I like play with my hair to cover my part of my face, that's why in those photos were cover by my hair.












These photos above are black and white, i choose that color cause i really love it and make those photos more dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment